At Greenwich Education Group, we pride ourselves on matching families with the colleges and universities that fit their unique needs and goals.
The college admissions process has become increasingly competitive, complex and stressful for students and families from the U.S. and internationally.
Greenwich Education Group’s College Consulting has a strong record of developing personalized admissions strategies that reduce confusion and stress and lead to a successful mastery of the college admissions process.
Greenwich Education Group contributes to a student’s success in the admissions process by providing several advantages:
• We have 130+ years of combined experience in all areas of the college admissions process.
• We are a leading multi-divisional education organization, offering a broad spectrum of academic resources to operate as a one-stop destination for every facet of a student’s overall academic development and success.
• We offer thorough application assessments and feedback using a mock admissions committee technique which models the real admissions committee review process.
• Our process focuses on the “right college fit” ensuring a successful outcome for every student.
• We enjoy building strong, unparalleled relationships to reveal the student’s unique and compelling story as the foundation of our tailored admissions plan.
• We offer our services at locations in Fairfield County, Connecticut (Riverside/Greenwich/Stamford)
• Our software is exclusively designed for and dedicated to educational consultants allowing stress-free collaboration, communication and monitoring of a student’s progress.
Our college consulting services for first-year and transfer applicants to undergraduate colleges and universities include:
• Admissions Process Management & Timeline
• Application Presentation Techniques & Advice
• High School Planning (Academic & Extracurricular)
• Personalized & Balanced College List
• Standardized Testing Strategy
• College Application Essay Assistance
• Letters of Recommendation Strategy
• Admissions Interview Preparation
• Waitlist and Deferral Strategy
Greenwich Education Group offers a full array of academic services and educational consulting complementing our college consulting services, including:
- Test preparation & diagnostic assessment
- Specialized learning services (clinical, coaching and social skills support)
- Evaluations for testing accommodations & IEPs
- Transition programs
- International programs
- Summer programs
- Day & boarding school advisory services
- Three accredited, co-ed, independent day schools:
Links Academy, Pinnacle School, and The Spire School.
We also offer additional services addressing the specialized needs for:
- International students
- Creative arts students
- Students with learning disabilities
Our services are packaged in several ways and are offered through one-on-one meetings at our three locations, internet video conferencing and conference calling. These options are available from the moment a student begins working with us until enrolling in his/her chosen college or university.
COLLEGE CONSULTING TEAM:
Hilary Stark, MBA
Associate Director, College Consulting
15+ years of relevant experience
8+ years of relevant experience
10+ years of relevant experience
8+ years of relevant experience
5+ years of relevant experience
Keep Calm And write the college essay
Hilary Stark on Be Well With Beth
College Consulting Resources:
Learn more about Greenwich Education Group’s College Consulting during a complimentary consultation in order to determine how we may best assist you in achieving college admissions success!
Contact us for a free consultation: