Summer Immersion Program
The purpose of this camp is to give 14-18* year old students an opportunity to improve their English language skills in a multi-modal environment. Students will be expected to be engaged in class and finish any homework they may have been given on a timely basis. Students will also have the opportunities to practice what they have learned in class during athletics or the arts during the non academic portion of the day. On weekends, our students will take trips to visit Yale, Columbia, Harvard, and MIT. They will also have the opportunity to shop and visit places of historical and cultural importance.
Summer Immersion Camp Details:
- Duration: 3 or 6 weeks
- Accommodations: In a hotel within walking distance of campus
- 25 hours of direct English Instruction per-week
- After class activities with American peers
- Weekend and evening activities to provide opportunities to use English.
- 10 to 1 student teacher ratio, grouped by English ability
- Tuition: 3 Weeks $2,400, 6 Weeks $4,400
- Room: $485/week (double occupancy)
- All meals: $325/week (Monday-Friday)
- R/T Transportation: $200 (to/from Airport)
* Students younger than 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.